Memories of Evelyn Miller

This blog is dedicated to the memory of our granddaughter, Evelyn Celeste Miller. Evey went missing July 1st and her body was recovered July 6th from the Cedar River near Floyd, Iowa. This venue will help celebrate the wonder that she was and also post up-to-date information on the wait for justice. If you have any information about the crime please contact the Floyd County Sheriff's Office at 1-641-228-1821 or e-mail me directly.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Christmas Memory

Christmas 2003 Posted by Picasa

A space for any comment that you may have. Comments are moderated.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger tessa_schmitt said...

Hey!!! This is Tessa. Christies daughter.
I didn't see Evey that much but when I did it was ALWAYS a special moment.
I can't even imagine how hard it's been for her closer fmaily members when it's been hard to me. I dont understand why someone could have so much hate inside of them to do something to Evey. A girl who never did any harm. It's RETARDED. I wish all of you good luck to be getting over this TRAGIC moment. Evelyn will NEVER be forgotten. We all love her and who did this to her.....they know they are twisted, dispicable,and non worthy of life!!!!! Sorry to say. That's how me and my sister Whitnee feel on this situation. LOVE YOU EVEY .. R.I.P.

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Shane said...

Sir, I dont know you, and I don't know if you still read these, but I am Noel's cousin Shane. Aunt Diane is my father's sister. I never had the chance to meet Evelyn, but I still feel the loss of a family member. My heart goes out to you and those who knew her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home